If you are employed in the oil and gas industry, you are probably familiar with the term OPITO. The abbreviation OPITO stands for Offshore Petroleum Industry Training Organization. Since 1991 the organisation OPITO has set the standards for safety training in the oil and gas industry. ILPPG will be accredited as one of the training provider which support the delivery of certified training in the oil and gas industry and most importantly, in alignment with OPITO Standards.
ILP PASIR GUDANG OPITO POLICY
To demonstrate senior management commitment towards implementation and maintenance of OPITO approval.
Management and staff of ILP Pasir Gudang will undertake, implement, maintain and verify compliance to the following criteria at all times:
1. Promote OPITO standards in all areas of business activities.
2. Ensure Quality of OPITO standards for approval is maintained via our quality system.
3. Maintain accurate records of assessment for all OPITO participants.
4. Ensure staff awareness of OPITO activities and developments.
5. Promote the role of OPITO within the Oil and Gas industry to all Participants attending OPITO approved training courses.
6. Maintain adequate resources for the delivery of OPITO approved training courses.
7. Provide the highest level of customer care to all Participants attending our training courses.
This policy is authorised by the Director of ILP Pasir Gudang, it is managed manually and electronically as well as made accessible to all employees of the institute, as per Standard Requirements OPITO 1.1.
Institut Latihan Perindustrian Jabatan Tenaga Manusia (ILJTM) Pasir Gudang, Johor of the Ministry of Human Resources is entrusted to supply trained skilled workforce. With that we pledged:
- Settle all payment claims within seven (7) days from the date of receipt of completed document.
- Verify the complaint received within 24 hours and respond to the complaint within seven (7) working days.
- Ensure every customer who deal at the counter will be served within 15 minutes.
- Pay pocket allowance to the eligible students at the very least 10th every month.
- Distribute the students’ final examination result slip within two (2) weeks after the sub-committee and certification meeting at every semester.